Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy Conference Weekend!

Hello everyone!

So, Transfers were Tuesday and nothing changed for me. Elder Schroeder and I are still companions, I'm still in Access Services, I didn't move apartments and my p-day is still Friday. So, I'm happy. I'd still be happy if something changed, but whatever.

This week was pretty normal, nothing really exciting happened, which is perfectly fine.

Which brings me to... General Conference is tomorrow! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I really looking forward to hearing from the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve. 

For everyone who is wondering, the mission is providing tickets to the Priesthood session, and I'll be able to watch the others elsewhere.

Well, that's about it for this week. I hope everyone enjoys Conference. Listen with questions and the Spirit will provide answers. I know I'm going to do that.

Have a good week!
Elder Christensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment