Monday, October 10, 2016

General Conference!!

Picture: me and Elder Schroeder 
Hey everybody!

So, I loved General Conference. Did all of you love General Conference? I was able to watch it in the Tabernacle, which was an amazing experience. I loved the talks and felt like they were all for me. I can't wait for the opportunity to read and study them again. I especially love the talk given by Devon Cornish about how to allow the atonement to work in our lives to help us through our trials. I really needed that reminder.

This week was good, not a lot happened at the library, just the usual craziness. I did have some difficulty with my anxiety, but I will overcome this. As Paul puts it, I have a thorn in my flesh and it is helping me turn to the Lord for help in all that I do. It is also keeping me humble. But the Lord's grace is sufficient, even for me, as it is for all of us. I know that is true.

Well, I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Christensen

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation- Isaiah 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment