Friday, September 23, 2016

I'm singing in the rain

 SNAPDRAGONS!!!
The Mount Timpanagos temple

Hello everyone!

So this week, at least yesterday and today, it rained. And when it wasn't raining it looked stormy. And it's getting a lot cooler. And the leaves are changing color. In short, fall is happening and it is amazing.

The highlight of this week was we went on a temple trip to the Mount Timpanagos (I'm not sure if I spelled that right?) temple. It was such an amazing experience. First of all it was great to leave the 4-by-8 block rectangular mission boundaries and to see more of the valley and another temple. That is such a beautiful temple. The image of the temple with Mount Timpanagos behind it was striking, to say the least. I also loved the flower garden surrounding it. That is the house of the Lord, just like every other temple I've been to.

I love the peace that the temple brings to my life and the relief it provides for the somewhat hectic environment that is the Library.

That was really all that happened today. I hope you're all doing well and know that I'm doing the same.

Elder Christensen
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation- Isaiah 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment