Friday, August 26, 2016

Transfers

Hi everyone,

So this week was transfers. The good news is: nothing changed. Elder Schroeder and I are still companions, we're still in Access Services and our P-Day is even the same. So that's a good thing.

I'm doing well out here. My anxiety has been acting up and it has been difficult, but I am taking counseling, so I'll be fine. And the Lord will help me through everything. I know the Lord called me here for a reason, and He is not going to let me fail and with His help this weakness will become a strength. This is all part of the Lord molding me into the person He wants me to be.

So, I've reached 3rd Nephi on the Book of Mormon challenge. I just recently read in chapter 17, where Christ heals the afflicted Nephites. The part that struck me was afterward, when Christ prays for them using "words that cannot be written." And this was all because of their faith. Christ even makes a point of saying that he had not seen such faith at Jerusalem. I testify that the Lord grants unto us according to our faith. I know that there are wonders and knowledge that the Lord wants to share with us, we only need to show Him, through our faith, that we are worthy of it. And if we do, there is nothing we cannot do, because the Lord will teach us anything and everything we need to know.

I hope you all have a wonderful week. And, just in case no one has told you this today, you are wonderful. The Lord knows and loves you better then you do and He is aware of any trials you may be facing. And you only need to ask and He will help you, often in ways you never think of. I know that because I've seen that in my own life. I love you all and hope to hear from you.   

-- 
Elder Christensen
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation- Isaiah 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment